Monday, May 11, 2009

My First Mother's Day!

My first Mother's Day was kind of serial. It was nice to feel special for a day. For me it was just a day to kind of thank God for Taylor and a reminder of how blessed I am to have her. While being a new mom can have it's rough days I still feel Taylor gives far more to my life then she takes. Taylor gave me the best mothers day present ever, she started laughing out loud last night for the first time. Danny would take her Binky baby (it's this little 1/2 bunny,1/2 blanket toy she absolutely adores) and put it right in her face, make a funny noise and then she would bust out in laughter =)! It was so precious. It's crazy to see how much personality she has at 4ths old. Lately it seems like everyday she is doing something new. Her newest thing is she loves to sit in her bouncer /saucer that has toys surrounding her and try to eat/play with everything she can reach. I love her!

No comments: