Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm still waiting....

It's just crazy how all your priorities change when you have a baby. Taylor has changed my life, I laugh now at all the people that said the good old, "you just wait" in that negative tone I would always hear it in. Any small sacrifice I now have to make for Taylor is COMPLETELY worth it, she brings me more joy then any of the things I might now miss out on because I have a child. The positives far out way the negatives. I'm not saying there are days where your exhausted, or that there aren't bad days and challenges because there are, what I am saying is that I wouldn't trade all the benefits and the fulfillment that putting someones life before you brings. So for all those people that said " you just wait...." I'm still waiting =).

2 comments:

John Hudson Photography said...

i'm glad to see you posting again! and i am also glad to hear that you and taylor are doing so well. I always knew you would make a great mother. I'm happy for you guys. I am looking forward to that day when I will be a father. A few years away probably, but maybe by then i can get all my parenting advice from you :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you Tonya!! =) I totally agree! Taylor is just precious!